Friday, July 26, 2013

Halfway to 60

So this week it is the great Bohunk family vacation!  I would apologize for my lack of posts but alas, only 3 people actually read this anyway!  Per his usual, my brother once again celebrated his birthday on vacation.  This kid has spent his birthday in Reno, Missinabi Headwaters, Cincinnati, Branson,  Fox River, Virginia, a Bahamas Cruise, Boundary Waters in Minnesota to name a fewI mean really?!?!?!?!?!?  Anyway, this summer was the BIG 3-0 and mom and I wanted to really go all out!!!  Of course, none of these ideas would have been possible without the assistance of Pinterest!  
Project Number 1:
"30 Gifts for your 30th Birthday"
As fun as this sounds, no one wants to receive 30 gifts!  Plus, what do you really get without going broke?  So modified:


As you can see, these are not new items.  Mom went through J's room and found a plethora of things that all had hilarious stories to accompany them.  
Project Number 2:
Memory Book
At the beginning of May, I began Facebook stalking J in order to contact his friends.  This was much easier said than done as his settings only allowed me to see our mutual friends.  In comes the help of J's beautiful fiance! JT was able to give me names and ways to get in touch with people.  Below is the "finished" product (I say this because people are still sending me emails and pictures - J may get a volume 2!):











It was a wonderful celebration!!!!  Happy 30th J!!!!  Remember...

1 comment: