Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Candy Crushed

So I hate to admit it but I have become one of those people that are addicted to the game Candy Crush!!!  But I am not alone in this!!!  DH originally started playing and got me hooked of course now I sit at level 79 and he is a little behind (but I'm not competitive!).  I know have my mom playing it and she is FRUSTRATED (I know, this is what we call a 'first world problem')!!  At last conversation about the game she told me that she is "still on the same stupid level" she was at when I left their house a few weeks ago.  Well not so much anymore.
I called there today and my dad answered.  I asked him what he was doing and he told me "playing Candy Crush"!  Uh oh!!  Now him?  Oh but this story gets better!
Few hours later dad calls:

"Hey dad what's up?"

"You're mom is going to be mad at me."

"Why? What did you do?"

"Well remember how I told you I was playing Candy Crush?" (on her IPad)

"Yes."

"Well I beat the level."

"I have a spare bedroom if you need somewhere to stay!"

Mom isn't home yet but this is sure funny!!  Who knew that this game would possess us the way it does?   

2 comments:

  1. I was relieved. I was getting tired of that level! I am actually seeing those dropping candies in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete