Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Car Conversations Take 2



So a few weeks ago, DH and I went on a small road trip for his birthday.  While we were in the car, this song came on and I was super excited because I totally LOVE it!  DH did not know that it was P!nk and also liked it.  Flash forward to last weekend.  We are in the car again, on a road trip again and this song comes on again.  I am ready to turn it up and sing along in true car singing fashion.  DH looks at me and says:

(DH) "I like this song but I hear it way too much!  It's played on EVERY station, even the adult contemporary station that they play at work!  AND I hear it 3 times a day just on my way to work!"

(ME) "What?  I like NEVER hear it!  Maybe I am driving to work at the wrong time!"

(DH) "I really do like the song, it's just getting to be too much."

(ME) "Can we listen to it anyway?"

20 Minutes later:

(ME) "Wahoo!  It's on!"

(DH) "Seriously? Do you see what I am saying?"

(ME) "What?"

25 Minutes Later

(ME) "Sweet! LOVE it!"

(DH) "Ok, now do you see. This is the 3rd time!"

All in all, in the 4 hour drive we heard this song 5 times.  Still LOVE it!  However on the return trip we didn't hear it all.  

(ME) "I can't believe we didn't hear the P!nk song that I love, love, love!"

(DH) "Awesome you just jinxed me"

Today this is the text message I received:


'I heard the P!nk song 4 times on my drive to work and now it is playing in the office'


**I have yet to hear it!**


No comments:

Post a Comment