Friday, January 1, 2016

Pinterest PD

Over my winter break I....
Spent time on Pinterest pinning ideas for a project that my K friend D and I are working on.  Okay so back this story up a little.
A Month Ago
D was on maternity leave and of course I was missing her like crazy! She called me one day and said "So what would you think about doing themes?" Ummmmm OK! So D created a calendar and a Pinterest board (that we share)  to pin any ideas.  She shared everything via Google Docs (so awesome) and we were set.
3 Weeks Ago
D was back at work!!!  Hooray!!! AND we had common prep! So we sat down and got to work!! Again LOVE Google Docs!!! Before we left for winter break we had the first week of January ELA planned for Kindergarten and First Grade - go us!
2 Days Ago
I needed to get the 2nd week of January done for my firsties. I totally rocked it out, but then...
Image result for pinterest memes teacher
I.Logged.On.To.Pinterest.
BIG MISTAKE!!!
I started looking for ideas for the last two weeks in January and the next thing I knew it was 1:30 in the morning. Oh my goodness, who does that? Oh me apparently!  It's too bad I can't earn credits because as my little ecard states I would have a Ph.D! 

No comments:

Post a Comment