Sunday, September 1, 2013

Oh The Places I Could Go...

This summer was one that was unique.  Normally Peanut and I enjoy the sunshine and spend time just hanging out around the house.  This summer not only flew by but as I really started to reflect, I realized I spent most of the summer in the car!  If I really wanted to be exact I traveled 3,134.64 miles for a total time of 54 hours and 44 minutes. 

All of this driving got me thinking, where else could I have gone?  This is what I have come up with:

Houston, Texas - My brother has just moved there and I could have driven there and back in 2,697.08 miles leaving me an extra 437.56 miles.

Denver, CO - Just a random place that I would like to see.  I could have driven there and back in 2,624.06 miles leaving me an extra 510.58 miles.

I wonder where else I could go???

 

2 comments:

  1. But, wasn't it fun???? The traffic in Cincinnati was splendiferous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The places you went weren't too bad. I think you had a lot of fun this summer with the Tu-tu'd Cowgirl...

    ReplyDelete